Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cut a new hairstyle!!

OMG!
Even I also feel shock about this!
Finally I went to the saloon and chop off most of the "lalang" on my head!
super short!
super messy!(the boss said is style wor~)
but it is so messy until I think I take a bowl and squat by the road side also got people put money inside the bowl leh......
As you know I am a super camera shy girl girl, after I got this hairstyle lagi not dare to take picture already.................>.<

So...very paiseh...no picture..until I used to it...hahaz

3 comments:

  1. PUT YOUR PICTURE UP HERE!!!
    Finally you realize that your head is full of lalang...wakaka
    CHANGE IS GOOD!

    HM*.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...Put ur new look pic up here...I want to see how my dear sis change...Haha..^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hair style is nice.. how can you say so lalang?? girl... learn to style your hair and "chap chap" your look la... lenglui haha

    ReplyDelete